Would you like to have a major impact on future cutting-edge 3D interaction technologies? ManoMotion is looking for brilliant minds like you to define and create the future together!
ManoMotion is a Deep Tech company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative software engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with a number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
ManoMotion is looking for a senior Deep Learning Scientist/Engineer for development of cutting-edge technologies for advanced 3D hand tracking and gesture analysis. The candidate will work as part of the R&D team on research, system design, and implementation of solutions for 3D hand detection, skeleton tracking and gesture recognition. The candidate is expected to have hands-on experience with the development of vision based solutions, as well as solid experience with deep learning frameworks and tools. The candidate will collaborate with a group of talented scientists and software engineers in a multicultural environment at the Stockholm office. The main responsibilities include the development of DL based solutions for full hand tracking and gesture recognition.
- PhD or equivalent level of experience in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or related areas.
- 3+ years of work experience in industry in computer vision/machine learning applications.
- Strong coding skills and knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Experienced in using deep learning tools and frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras for implementation of deep learning solutions.
- Self-driven problem solver with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Publications in top-tier Computer Vision/Machine Learning conferences.
- Experience in leading a small team of engineers.
- Experience in software standards, optimization and QA.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Office space in the center of Stockholm city.
- English-speaking environment with brilliant team members from 10+ different nationalities.
- Highly innovative environment for learning new things.
- Competitive salaries.
- Employee benefit package.
- Budget for competence development such as professional training, visiting top-tier conferences, and technology events.