Would you like to have a major impact on future cutting-edge 3D interaction technologies? ManoMotion is looking for brilliant minds like you to define and create the future together!
ManoMotion is a Deep Tech company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative software engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
ManoMotion is looking for a Computer Vision/Machine Learning engineer for development of innovative solutions for 3D hand tracking and gesture analysis. The main focus will be on development of the core technology and efficient solutions based on using RGB/Depth/IR sensors.
The candidate is expected to have hands-on experience with the development of computer vision solutions, as well as solid experience with deep learning frameworks and tools. The candidate will collaborate with a group of talented scientists and software engineers in a multicultural environment at the Stockholm office.
- MSc. degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, ICT, or relevant subjects.
- Minimum a year of industry experience in development of solutions for Computer Vision, Machine learning, Signal Processing, or Pattern Recognition applications.
- Strong knowledge of C++, Python, and OpenCV.
- Strong knowledge of computer vision/machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in using TensorFlow and Keras for implementation of deep learning solutions.
- Strong capabilities of problem solving and algorithm development.
- Strong team-work and collaboration capability in multi-cultural teams.
- Proficient communication and writing skills in English
- Previous experience in releasing products for computer vision applications.
- Experience in development of efficient software systems and real-time applications.
- Experience in software standards, optimization and QA.
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Office space in the center of Stockholm city.
- English-speaking environment with brilliant team members from more than 10 different nationalities.
- Highly innovative environment for learning new things.
- Competitive salaries and employee benefit package.