Would you like to have a major impact on future cutting-edge 3D interaction technologies? ManoMotion is looking for brilliant minds like you to define and create the future together!
ManoMotion is a Deep Tech company based in Stockholm, Sweden, and Palo Alto US. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative software engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with a number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
As a software engineer, you will build and improve the integration of our Computer Vision/Machine Learning technology in mobile platforms. In collaboration with Product Managers, Designers, and Computer Vision scientists in our multi-cultural team, you will engage in our projects by contributing your expertise in software engineering and mobile development.
- Build and integrate our technology into mobile platforms
- Play an early role in the development of cutting-edge interaction technologies
- Make critical decisions about how our applications are architected and built
- Work with a multicultural team with computer vision scientists, developers, designers, testers, and product managers
- Teach to and learn from other engineers in your team
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge in C++ programming
- Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Experience in shipping high-quality software
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ready to Learn new technologies and programming languages
- MSc. degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent level of experience in the relevant subjects.
- Experience in iOS development in Swift or Objective-C
- Familiar with Android development
- Experience in both iOS and Android development
- Experience in the development of camera-based mobile apps
- Background knowledge in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Media Technology or related areas
- Previous knowledge/experience in the development of VR/AR/MR applications
- Knowledge in the development of applications in Unity 3D
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience in Unit testing
- Office space in the center of Stockholm city
- English-speaking environment with brilliant team members from many different nationalities
- Highly innovative environment for learning new things
- Competitive salaries
- Employee benefit package
- Budget for competence development such as professional training, visiting top-tier conferences, and technology events.