Junior Computer Vision/Machine Learning Scientist
ManoMotion is looking for a junior Computer Vision/Machine Learning scientist for development of innovative algorithms for hand gesture recognition and 3D motion analysis. The main focus will be on development of the core technology and efficient solutions on mobile platforms based on using RGB/Depth/IR sensors. The candidate will collaborate with a group of talented developers and young researchers in a multi-cultural environment.
- MSc. in Computer science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, ICT, Media Technology, Signal Processing or relevant subjects.
- Previous experience/internship/thesis project related to Computer Vision, Machine learning, Signal Processing, or Pattern Recognition applications.
- Strong knowledge of C, C++,Matlab, and OpenCV
- Strong capabilities of problem solving and algorithm development
- Experienced in development of efficient software systems and real-time applications
- Strong team-work and collaboration capability in multi-cultural teams
- Proficient communication and writing skills in English
- Previous experience in development of pattern recognition solutions
- Previous experience in development of computer vision applications
- Previous knowledge on IP/Patent process and documentation of inventions