ManoMotion is looking for passionate and innovative interns/project assistants or master thesis students in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Media Technology, Interaction Design or related areas. The main focus will be on research and development challenges related to 3D hand tracking and gesture analysis for smart devices and mobile platforms.
ManoMotion is a Deep Tech company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative software engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with a number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent level of experience in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Interaction Design, Media Technology or related areas.
- Familiar with Computer Vision applications.
- Good coding skills and knowledge of C++ or Python.
- Self-driven problem solver with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Previous experience of using deep learning tools and frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras.
- Previous experience in mobile development (iOS/Androis/Unity)
- Familiar with agile software development.