Senior Deep Learning/Computer Vision Scientist
ManoMotion is looking for a passionate Machine Learning scientist for development of cutting-edge technologies for advanced 3D hand gesture analysis. Candidate will work as part of the Deep Learning team on the research, system design, and implementation of solutions for 3D hand detection, tracking and gesture recognition. Candidate is preferred to have goods hands-on experience with computer vision, machine learning and deep learning algorithm development, as well as solid experience with deep learning frameworks and tools. The candidate will collaborate with a group of talented scientists and software engineers in a multi-cultural environment.
- PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Signal processing or related subjects or equivalent level of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in signal processing, computer vision and machine learning
- Strong software skills in C/C++
- 3+ years of applied experience within Deep Learning development and architectures with computer vision related applications.
- Proven experience with Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.
- Experience in building vision-based deep learning solutions for mobile platforms
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong publication record in top tier conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NIPS, etc.